Today I have gone on a search to find the most gorgeous vases on the internet and to bring them here to you. A vase can easily serve as the focal point of your room, or it can serve as a backdrop to flowers. I've found vases for every purpose. Some affordable, some impossible to afford but all beautiful and unique.
I am obsessed with the dramatic shape of this vase. While simple, it is extraordinarily chic and makes a strong, modern statement. Affordable at only $39.95
This is an outstandingly simple vase. Not only is the design fantastic, but I think the two textures juxtaposed against each other brings out the softness of the base. $59.99
So the word of the day seems to be simplicity. This is another beautiful vase that exemplifies how just a little bit of color can bring out wonders in the natural curve of a vase. This is a bargain at only $21.99.
This is a shout out to my modern side. I will eternally have a soft spot for contemporary colored glass, and I think this vase is fabulously delicate while maintaing the distance of a more modern piece. This is entering the pricey realm at $158.00.
I simply had to include this because of it's unusual shape. While for me, the color could be more ideal, I think that the neck and the shape are really unusual. It's also fairly affordable at $44.95.
This gorgeous vase collection is perfect to display simple stems. It goes great in an asian decor environment or with just the simple contemporary style. Typically runs $59.95 but it's on sale for $49.99.
This vase speaks for itself and is extremely affordable. This is a phenomenally unique item available to the average person. Gorgeous. $13.95 on sale for $9.95.
The Larger Vase
This gorgeous vase fits perfectly into a shabby chick interior design. I love it because of the unusual flower accents and it's currently on sale for only $47.96.
So this definitely strays from my typically modern tastes, but I think that this piece makes such an elegant statement, and unlike many of the other vases which have been beautiful in their own right and maybe a little distracting, I think this vase makes a dramatic honor to the flowers you place inside it. It costs $33.95.
Homage to Jonathan Adler!
This collection would not have been complete without a touch of color and happy from Jonathan Adler's collection. I love how these vases make fabulous design accessible, and these sets will definitely make style pop in your apartment or home. They are very affordable at $52.95 and have adorned the sets of The Today Show, Will and Grace, and Sex in the City.
The Fringe Collection
This is my absolute favorite collection of affordable housewares, but it has to fall into your taste. For me, the collage of colors and the antique contrast with the contemporary feel are exactly what I look for in my decor. Decide for yourself, but I highly recommend them.I believe they are the epitome of "Beautiful Objects."
$125.95
No comments:
Post a Comment